Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jessica and the scissors

Today,my classmate jessica got very angry because she neede a scissors but i was still using mine,hence i couldn't lent her yet.She got very panicky as she thought that the work teacher gave us needed to be finished.I lent her my scissors a few minutes later but then forgot that i still needed it,iasked her politely but she was so panicky that she shouted at me(sort of).I explained that i needed it as i was holding on to a very sticky piece of paper but she did not even bother about me.After a few minutes she finally lent me and the matter was then resolved.

3 Comments:

At February 5, 2008 at 7:35 PM , Blogger tingkait said...

very lame la shawn.This kind of things still put in blog

 
At February 26, 2008 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Lim said...

nothing nothing nothing

 
At March 9, 2008 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Lim said...

just another one of those nothings

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home